There’s something for everyone at PUCC 2020:
- Pre-Conference: Explore and discuss leadership challenges in medicine and learn valuable leadership skills.
- Lectures: Hear from field leaders on a variety of topics, including immigrant and underserved population health, the psychology of waiting, commonly missed pediatric fractures and injuries, and the pediatric urgent care approach to anaphylaxis.
- Workshops: Get hands-on training in various clinical and procedural skills, including basic and advanced suturing, splinting, foreign body removal, and X-ray interpretation.
- Three Tracks: Choose from three concurrent tracks—or attend sessions across all three! Clinically focused Core Concepts and Emerging Concepts provide the fundamentals for new pediatric practitioners and cutting-edge content for advanced clinicians, respectively, and Practice Management provides the nuts and bolts for creating and managing a successful pediatric urgent care practice.
- Patient Experience (PX): Hear experts discuss best practices, strategies, and innovative ideas via interactive lectures and workshops with more than 4.5 hours of carefully curated PX content. Certified patient experience professionals can earn Patient Experience Continuing Education Credits (PXEs) in partnership with the Patient Experience Institute.
- Nursing and Non-Pediatric Clinician Pathways: The Nursing Pathway lectures, interactive sessions, and workshops—some led by nurses and NPs—provide high-yield education and training. The Adult Pathway reviews high-yield pediatric topics, like bronchiolitis, pediatric asthma, anaphylaxis in children, and X-ray lucency in growth plates, to ensure you gain the knowledge and skills of an experienced pediatrician.
Non-Pediatric Clinician Pathway